Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

If I can't soon stop re-watching this over and over, I'm sure I'll die of laughter. I love how the animations are very in-character and show you know how the game worlds of both characters work. When watching, one can really feel your struggle to understand what Daniel Something was actually talking about, but also that you tried to make the most possible sense of it. And that really works well. You're not really making fun of him, which is great, it more seems like a tribute to something that doesn't quite deserve a tribute.

(Then idk, maybe Daniel feels different about that and you didn't understand at all what he was trying to say)

I find it kinda shocking though how many people in the reviews here seem to think that this is absolutely serious fan fiction work, and still rate it pretty good. WTH?

JonBro responds:

"It seems more like a tribute to something that doesn't quite deserve a tribute." I hadn't thought of it that way, but that's a kinda fun way to put it!

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

LÜLZ

BWAHAHAHA now this was just great :) Great work.

FINDING... FINDING...

Good animation

... but "Kollaps von der Roboter" is so... wrong... Though know it's probably not you having invented that, dunno.

"Kollaps von der Roboter" would mean something like "Collapse by the robot", not Collapsing robots. Collapsing Robots would be "Kollabierende Roboter".

Dunno, maybe this helps. Or maybe you don't care ^,^

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

nice pixel art

who cares about the in jokes, it was fun to watch anyway.

Hero WAR Battle of Titans Hero WAR Battle of Titans

Great thing!

But, uh, I'm missing Jack Bauer. I know you might be from the states, and might have seen the sixth season already which is obviously... bad... but uh, Jack Bauer! Will he be in the game?

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

I liked the German version way better...

...probably because the German flash has been done to the words and not the other way round.
However, there are some scenes I like better in the English version ("Oh, circus!", "Awsome!", maybe something else I don't remember)

I'm looking forward to other MI flashes (or maybe even DOTT?)!

And finally I know the German version by heart (almost at least)

HighSchool Never Ends HighSchool Never Ends

Pretty well done

The movie was pretty well done, but...

OMGWTF what great & true & great song!!!

Gotta find out more about the band ;)

Clay, music Clay, music

Great!

The sole reason all my five aren't belong to this are some minor mistakes like music stopping apruptly in the end, like sometimes walk animations are like sliding on the floor (only sometimes though) and finally the missing preloader.

facts from the tru side facts from the tru side

Protected... or trying

Well, I believe in god and sorta that bible stuff. However I gave you a 2 to protect it because it is sorta tru punk... But you really need to see those stories symbolic. No one can live after he's crucified. It is very symbolic (I know many people will disagree, but I'm Protestant, not Catholic or some other sort of Christian religion). Moses didn't walk through the waters, but he and his people fled as if he did. try to always keep that in mind.

ridingonascooter1 ridingonascooter1

Holy Hell... ?

The only reason I give this a 2 is that you say you have worked on it for 4 months. Well, whatever...

ChokeyB responds: